Hybrid View

BF2 Revive - Anyone Game?

Hey all, I know 21CW has been quiet as of late, and things haven't been the greatest... Rest in peace Warhol. However, has anyone around here heard of BF2 Revive? A group made it to where they revived BF2 with playable servers, along with reviving BF2142. There is a lot of active players, and you can almost always find a server. It is also re-moddable. It all comes as part of a launcher, and you can get it and all the game add-ons etc. for free. Was just curious if anyone would be interested in getting anything together! If we need a TS or something, I have a TS I help run with a small close-knit game group I made since 21CW fizzled out a bit. Note: You will have to make a new BF2 account using the Revive website!

I feel we need to revive 21CW just as they have revived BF2, we can't let the time, energy, and commitment thrown into this group be wasted, let's all get back together and play again for ole times sake!

TS: itb.iteamspeak.org

Revive: https://battlelog.co/

If I am currently not on the TS when you join, look for someone named Blitzranger, S13tch, or EvoCreeper, tell them I sent you and you're from 21CW, they will give you guys anything you need!

Let's do this!

Re: BF2 Revive - Anyone Game?

looks cool checking it now.

Sounds interesting. I'll look into it

Registered User 21CW Silver Donor
    21CW VIP Member

I will look into it also.

Many thanks to SGEN Stealth for my Sig!
    U
    SAF 1981-1985. 21CWBF2:C#23 (3MD)EZ|LCpl.Chevy24go C#24 (1CD)EZ|SFC.Chevy C#25 (7ID)EZ|CPL.Chevy C#26 (11AD)EZ|2Lt.Chevy24go C#27 (29ID)A|2Lt.Chevy C#33 (75RR)A|Pvt.Chevy C#34 (2MEF)A|Cpl.Chevy. ICJO: C#19 {SA}4|Sgt.Chevy 21CWBC2: C#28 BC2 Beta: (2ID)EZ|SGT.Chevy C#29 (1ID)EZ|SSGT.Chevy C#30 (4GKT)B|1LT.Chэvy 21CWBF3: Beta2:(1MD)S|Pvt.Chevy24go C#40:(2SL)M|SGT.Chevy

Not all is lost in playing BF2 since the Revive website was closed down in November, after a little searching and messing with bf2hub you can once again enjoy some old school fun