Thread: RIP Warhol

Post RIP Warhol

Found some information today revealing that a former player and friend known as Jake/Warhol passed away earlier this year.

He was one of us old boys from the Desert Combat Era of 21CW and i had many a drunken disorderly night with him and a few others within F Coy.

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/...sp?oid=1004484

RIP Jake

Re: RIP Warhol

Damn. RIP.

Battlefield Tournament History
    BF2 C17: [3ID]EZ|Sgt - BF2 C18: [24ME]C|GySgt - FFOW C19: [101]C|Pvt - FFOW C20: [101]C|Pvt - BF2 C21: [2-325]C|1Lt - BF2 C22: [1CD]K|2Lt - BF2 C23: [3MD]A|2Lt - BF2 C24: [1CD]D|Pvt - BF2 C25: [7ID]A|1Lt - BF2 C39: [1CMD]D|2LT - BF3 C40: [GAFE]X|CPT - BF3 C41: [SOAF]K|CPT - BF3 C42: [18AD]MAJ - BF3 C43: [USA]GEN - BF4 C44: [TA]/[7CAD]S|SGM - BF4 C45: [USMC]K|Capt - BF4 C46: [1MD]Col/[PLAN]S|Pvt - BF4 C47: [16AA]P|Pvt - BF4 C48: [25PD]K|Col - BF4 C50: [GC]Capt

Extended 21CW Campaign History:

For some reason , I felt the need to crawl into the past and see what ever happened to 21CW and BF:1942 D.C. Man , that pretty sad to hear

When I had time I used to make sig plates and I swore I made one for him , but I couldnt find it..

RIP man.

Rip Warhol!

Camp #27 [3SA]S|Sgt.DrOpShOt | Camp #28 [4POG]TR|SFC.DrOpShOt | Camp #33 [4GTD]D|1Lt.DrOpShOt | Camp #34 [3UK]RR|Capt.DrOpShOt | Camp #35Beta1 [42MKR]LTCOL.DrOpShOt | Camp #35Beta2 [42MKR]COL.DrOpShOt | Camp #36 [42MKR]COL.DrOpShOt | Camp #37[28JEF]D|PFC.DrOpShOt | Camp #38 [1FJR]P|CPL.DrOpShOt | Camp #39 [1CMD]BW|PFC.DrOpShOt| Camp #40 [GAFE]S|CAPT.DrOpShOt | Camp #41 [RDG]D|CAPT.DrOpShOt | Camp #42 [9AU]C|2LT.DrOpShOt | Camp #43 [USA]E|1LT.DrOpShOt | Camp #44 [5MR]D|LCpl.DrOpShOt | Camp #45 [TA]DrOpShOt

My brother in arms and drinks, i hope you found peace
    [22MB]F|WO1.xb385 - [27MB]Maj.xb385 - [34IB]Gen.xb385 - [6AB]Gen.xb385 - [CinC]xb385 - [505IB]Col.xb385 - [2MEB]W|1Sgt.xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb - [WC]Gen.xb - [4GTD]A|Cpt.xb

Man... really? RIP Warhol, you have been one of the funniest mates i had in my gametime. I just remember the reverse driving, totally drunk, jeep attack in DC! just hillarious!
    The best allways die too jung!
    My prayers are with your family.

Miss this guy.. Win a round play a keyboard melody normally that annoying song "Jump go ahead jump" so funny RIP brother/ Chief

Good times and memories had with Warhol..RIP

Remember the whole holysoldierisgay.com that warhol put together. I cried with laughter with the effort he put into it!

The days of F coy (me, XB, Warhol, Simptumz etc) staying up to stupid o clock just randomly doing our own shit. Truly were fun days

You have got to be fist fucking me. Terrible news.

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Remember the whole holysoldierisgay.com that warhol put together. I cried with laughter with the effort he put into it!

The days of F coy (me, XB, Warhol, Simptumz etc) staying up to stupid o clock just randomly doing our own shit. Truly were fun days
    I remember that! Holy threatened legal action for defamation of character! That was legendary!!!
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

Jake was a good man. He had his problems, sure, but he was also funny, compassionate, and loved his family (and his cat, Doc). I miss talking to him, and I feel terrible to find out that he passed months ago without me realizing it. Miigwech, Jake, for your friendship.

RIP Warhol

Honor is what no man can give you and none can take away. Honor is a man's gift to himself ~ Rob Roy
    Pressure makes Diamonds. ~ General George Patton
    Boy I got Vision & the rest of the world wears bifocals. ~ Butch Cassidy

So many laughs and good times. You were a true friend and I'll miss you.

RIP my old friend. My first Captain
    - [2MEB]W|Cpl - [22ME]W|Sgt - [4BH]SAS|1Lt - [3BRM]SBS|Maj - [51SB]4PARA|Sgt - [40RM]W|2Lt - [3MD]GEN - [1SA]GEN - [4TA]W|Cpt -

Classic Warhol. "CRASH THE FLAG NOOBS"
    - [2MEB]W|Cpl - [22ME]W|Sgt - [4BH]SAS|1Lt - [3BRM]SBS|Maj - [51SB]4PARA|Sgt - [40RM]W|2Lt - [3MD]GEN - [1SA]GEN - [4TA]W|Cpt -

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I remember that! Holy threatened legal action for defamation of character! That was legendary!!!
    oh and how our F coy insignia got removed for saying "F coy, taking names, having a beer" i believe warhol even made that one!
    i forgot all about that website! that was too funny oh man, i lost so many hours of sleep during that time. purposly staying awake to participate in the 5AM (US pacific) training with congo practicing formations and trying to find game mechanics on how to turn the game in our favor! C4 ICV, supermaning across the map , mortarboarding....man good times good times
    [22MB]F|WO1.xb385 - [27MB]Maj.xb385 - [34IB]Gen.xb385 - [6AB]Gen.xb385 - [CinC]xb385 - [505IB]Col.xb385 - [2MEB]W|1Sgt.xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb385 - [TA]xb - [WC]Gen.xb - [4GTD]A|Cpt.xb

Quote Originally Posted by xb385 View Post
    oh and how our F coy insignia got removed for saying "F coy, taking names, having a beer" i believe warhol even made that one!
    i forgot all about that website! that was too funny oh man, i lost so many hours of sleep during that time. purposly staying awake to participate in the 5AM (US pacific) training with congo practicing formations and trying to find game mechanics on how to turn the game in our favor! C4 ICV, supermaning across the map , mortarboarding....man good times good times

May the holy bush guide him in the afterlife ::

A sad loss for all of us. He was a part of what made 21CW great. A character to hang out with who put time and effort into making 21CW a fun and dramatic place to game. He was unique and will be missed. My thoughts are with his family and I am sad that it took me this long to find out.

RIP .

Wow...just popped in to see if it was still here and find this. Warhol you were amazingly funny and I just had a flood of memories after reading some of the posts...holysoldier bit was classic. Opposite teams but always respected. RIP

man I drank alot of beer with him online, he will be missed

amazing how much fun we had messing with holysoldier, I would love to find a game that was half that fun as the old DC days.