Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone alive?

anyone alive?

what's going on around here?
    is it dead?

anyone on any TS?

Re: anyone alive?

We are on life support. TS was up but have been having trouble with it staying up. here is the address: ts.21cw.net

Other than that just waiting on BF1.

We need Admins. you interested.

McBain

sssshhhh
    [3SFG]Skulls|SGT.routaHHH ///// [1CAG]Skulls|Pvt.routaHHH ///// [1CAV]Chargers|CPT.routaHHH ///// [IDF]Adder.CPT.routaHHH ///// [SOAF]Sleepers of Jebel|2LT.routaHHH ///// [9AU]Scorpions|SFC.routaHHH ///// [USA]TPD|Pvt.routaHHH >>> Switched to >>> [3AAG]BW.Pvt.routaHHH ///// [7CAD]C|CPT.routaHHH ///// Retired ///// [ASF]D|Rec.routaHHH

i am VERY interested in an ArmA 3 tourney....
    anyone else?

I am as well
    C17 - [3ID]EZ|Cpl. | C18 - [24ME]AF|CW2. | C19 - [101st]C|Pvt. | C24 - [1CD]D|Pvt. | C25 - [7ID]AF|CW2. | C26 - [11AD]VX9|CW2. | C27 - [29ID]AF|2LT. | C48 - (TA) | C49 - (TA) | C50 - (TA)

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [IC]McBain View Post
    We are on life support. TS was up but have been having trouble with it staying up. here is the address: ts.21cw.net

Other than that just waiting on BF1.

We need Admins. you interested.

McBain

McB there's no trouble with TS. I'm confident that if there were funds in the kitty then the server would be just fine.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

Don't go BF1 guys... it's a console game right ??

Go SQUAD, it's the kind of gameplay 21CW need to reborn :

Rusty aka Emma in the... past

Quote Originally Posted by Crrrazzzy View Post
    i am VERY interested in an ArmA 3 tourney....
    anyone else?
    Hell yeah!!

Hello Tacho !!

To be honest I think Arma3 is not the kind of gameplay you (we) need for a tournament like 21CW (too complicated, too much mods needed)...

SQUAD is the way to go

BFE/21CW have always been arcadey games since DoD. I'm down for BF1.

-Cereal

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Cohle View Post
    Hello Tacho !!

To be honest I think Arma3 is not the kind of gameplay you (we) need for a tournament like 21CW (too complicated, too much mods needed)...

SQUAD is the way to go
    Hi Rusty aka Emma long time mate

Squad does look nice for a game in Alpha but it's so far from being a complete game, Arma has everything already form land, air and sea, you can make the game play as easy or as difficult as you like, modding is the best part of Arma the same as BF2 was but you don't have to mod the game to have fun

Yeah that's what bothers me with Arma, there is a ton of mod you need to make it happen..

I heard they're doing the same with Squad by introducing mods for community...any case us BF2 21cw guy's were use to downloading updated mods minutes before the battle started

True too LOL

What I meant for ARMA3 is that you need more mods than just one...
    Well, we'll see what happen but I can already tell you some works are currently on with some other well known former 21CW TA to make something with Squad..

Never played the game, I do like the sounds, how many maps are in Squad so far?, Rusty..is there any jungle like Tanoa?, most of Squad play I've watched has been more like the old arma 2 Operation Arrowhead maps

9 official maps and there are other maps in the works by modders..
    There are maps taking place on East Europe Scene..

More than enough for a beta campain

Need some good eye candy!!

Looking good for sure but it's lagging as hell ingame

Anyway, like you said Squad is still alpha/beta whatever .. but really is gonna be very good...

I'll keep you guys updated on our project.

I'm a console gamer now, so pretty much dead to you all.
    Sometimes the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.

Hey there Soulless !! what games are you playing then ?

A new 21CW tournament would not be tempting for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
    I'm a console gamer now, so pretty much dead to you all.
    You were dead to us long before that. Good to see ya man
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

Hey, I'm alive and I know Obi is. We are both wanting some more action! I find it kinda sad that we basically came apart at the seams so quickly, we need to get everything back together!

Arma and Squad are both good games, but I honestly think we may need to go the BF1 route. They have a lot of new features that could fit our play style. Yeah I know it isn't totally 100% ideal, but unless we make our own game there never will be an ideal game. Battlefield 1 is new, fresh, and has a whole community to tap into to, especially because it looks like DICE/EA may of learned their lessons! I'd say give it a shot, make a get-back-together campaign or something, a throwback campaign if you will. If you need admins, I am available. If you need donations, I will spare what little I have. I just want this community to get back on its feet dammit.

~Slayer

Mostly alive here. Stopped gaming for the moment. Still troll what few BF3 servers are left from time to time. Also have been in the Squad development from closed alpha. Game is solid and much closer to what the original BF42 used to be. Not sure if this is enough to get 21CW back going again but it could get us enough peeps to hold clan vs clan battles.

BF1 is solid for the moment. Personally waiting for a cheaper price. $130 for premium is ridiculous. However, BF1 could get us back going again.
    Fear the Reaper!

I LIVE. If we can get people for a BF1 campaign, I will be an admin still. BF1 is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by [TA]H4RP View Post
    I LIVE. If we can get people for a BF1 campaign, I will be an admin still. BF1 is awesome
    That indeed. Already rank 53

Any support needed with admin support or anything else with the community, let me know. Interested

Military Veteran - Combat Engineer
    Army Reserve - Intelligence Analyst

Bumping this just in case some have missed it

http://21cw.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304055

Hey guys, been a really long time since I've been around but I see some familiar names in this thread.

Whats up peeps??

Im looking to rejoin when/if it build back up!

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Whats up peeps??

Im looking to rejoin when/if it build back up!

What's up Mr. past Op General and Fedayeen Captain?! Been a long, long time.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff: