Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb REUNITE for Battlefield 1 Letz ALL RETURN

Yo dudes ! Letz all donate say $10 bucks to 21CW Server and get together again and kill some jokers in BF1 !

or..someone else come up with an Idea....hmmm Let's all meet on (vote on a day) and kill for (vote on a time) exp. "10am to 6 pm"

Or ..C'mon guys,,ya'll know I suk at type talkin' lmaorof

DawggieaaarrrrFFFFF! Do what we all do best..KILL TOGETHER ! No side -no teams -no nuttin but killin jokers !!!
    "Once a WHISKEY..always a WHISKEY !"

Re: REUNITE for Battlefield 1 Letz ALL RETURN

From your lips...

Of course, 21CW will live again.
    C45: [22AD] JSGT | C46: [22AD] 2LT | C47: [16AA] SGT | C48.1: [NB19] *** | C48.2: [1FR] 2LT

Registered User 21CW Silver Donor
    21CW VIP Member

Sounds good!

Many thanks to SGEN Stealth for my Sig!
    U
    SAF 1981-1985. 21CWBF2:C#23 (3MD)EZ|LCpl.Chevy24go C#24 (1CD)EZ|SFC.Chevy C#25 (7ID)EZ|CPL.Chevy C#26 (11AD)EZ|2Lt.Chevy24go C#27 (29ID)A|2Lt.Chevy C#33 (75RR)A|Pvt.Chevy C#34 (2MEF)A|Cpl.Chevy. ICJO: C#19 {SA}4|Sgt.Chevy 21CWBC2: C#28 BC2 Beta: (2ID)EZ|SGT.Chevy C#29 (1ID)EZ|SSGT.Chevy C#30 (4GKT)B|1LT.Chэvy 21CWBF3: Beta2:(1MD)S|Pvt.Chevy24go C#40:(2SL)M|SGT.Chevy

I'd definitely be back for some BF1. Looks like it could be fun.
    <3 Stealth
    16: [12AD]J|Rec. - [12AD]N|Sgt. 17: [39MG]N|2Lt. - [39MG]N|1Sgt. 18: [15AA]N|Pvt. - [15AA]L|WO3. 19: [10AC]L|WO1. 20: [11AB]Col. 21: [RS]FAR|Maj.
    22: [RS]FAR|Cad. - [RS]FAR|Sgt. 24: [3MIB]N|Pvt. - [3MIB]N|SSgt. 26: [11AD]VX9|WO1. - [11AD]VX9|Cpt. 27: [29ID]SOAR|WO1.
    28: [2ID]B|Cpt.
    36:
    [42MKR]D|Pvt. 37: [28JEF]ST|Pvt. 48: [1FR]W|Pvt

Time to come back for a campaign.

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Well holy shit! Freak and Hedgehog. Good to see y'all are still alive.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

I might even join in for some of that action.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

BF gets released in Oct. Thanksgiving to Christmas is one of those back and forth times. Some ppl have lots of time and others don't.
    I started talking to Draznik this week. Hadn't talked to him in 6 years. I'd love to get back into this. I really hate pubs. Just stupid players.

I do miss the fun and comrades we made here over the last what? Decade

It's possible.

Hey, where did you talk to Draznik Hedgehog... I miss you guys

I saw Subs and he mentioned Flying Twig and Bond. So I have some of them on STEAM.
    I sent Draz a message through Origin and it took a year for us to finally talk. Neither of us get on Origin much.
    Through Steam you can contact him. Find Draznik. He has a potato for a avatar. He's out of the Marines and lives in Colorado. He's in Pennsylvania for the next couple of months.

I believe I may be tempted to return for a little teabagging action.

21CW VIP Member

I'm still using my BF2 pc to play BF3 and BF4. Right now I don't meet min specs on my GTX550Ti or my 2.6ghz AMD Athlon II for BF1. The Beta worked okay at low graphics however, I didn't live long.

U
    SAF 1981-1985. 21CWBF2:C#23 (3MD)EZ|LCpl.Chevy24go C#24 (1CD)EZ|SFC.Chevy C#25 (7ID)EZ|CPL.Chevy C#26 (11AD)EZ|2Lt.Chevy24go C#27 (29ID)A|2Lt.Chevy C#33 (75RR)A|Pvt.Chevy C#34 (2MEF)A|Cpl.Chevy. ICJO: C#19 {SA}4|Sgt.Chevy 21CWBC2: C#28 BC2 Beta: (2ID)EZ|SGT.Chevy C#29 (1ID)EZ|SSGT.Chevy C#30 (4GKT)B|1LT.Chэvy 21CWBF3: Beta2:(1MD)S|Pvt.Chevy24go C#40:(2SL)M|SGT.Chevy

I would come back for some DC play, I can probably get Rommel to come along also

I'll keep an eye on this, let's get things rolling again

THX to Sgen.Stealth for this great signature!

Campaign Resume:

BF2 - #14: (55AB)A|MSgt - #15: (75AD)F|1LT - #16: (58ID)F|Cpt - #17: (23SF)Maj - #18: (64ID)Col
    FFOW - #19: (88AD)Gen - #20: (7RID)Gen
    BF2 - #21: (1RGR)LD|Cpt - #22: (1UK)LD|Cpt - #23: (3MD)MajGen - #24: (1CD)USAF|Maj - #25: (7ID)USAF|Maj
    #26: TA - #27: TA - BC2 - #28: TA - #29: TA - #30-32: n/a
    BF2 - #33: (4GTD)Gen - #34: (3UK)EAW|WO1
    BF3 - #35a: (42MKR)A|CPT - #35b: (42MKR)D|1LT - #36: (42MKR)D|CPT - #37: (27JEF)SA|SGM - #38: (1FJR)H|1LT
    BF2 - #39: (1CMD)A|WO1
    BF3 - #40: (2SF)FL|WO1 - #41: (SOAF)SK|WO1 - #42: (9AU)R|1LT - #43: (3AAG)S|Cpt
    BF4 - #44: (AMID)T|WO1 - #45: (22AD)ST|LT - #46: n/a - #46: (1CAV)FA|WO1

21CW VIP Member

I made a minimum update to my card and I now meet min specs. Too bad about the servers though. : http://www.edge-gamers.com/article/b...table-servers/

U

yea saw that chevy, posted similar in chat
    [3SFG]Skulls|SGT.routaHHH ///// [1CAG]Skulls|Pvt.routaHHH ///// [1CAV]Chargers|CPT.routaHHH ///// [IDF]Adder.CPT.routaHHH ///// [SOAF]Sleepers of Jebel|2LT.routaHHH ///// [9AU]Scorpions|SFC.routaHHH ///// [USA]TPD|Pvt.routaHHH >>> Switched to >>> [3AAG]BW.Pvt.routaHHH ///// [7CAD]C|CPT.routaHHH ///// Retired ///// [ASF]D|Rec.routaHHH

Wait, what...

I think BF1 will be just like BF2 in its balance and game play.

I think this is made for 21cw -

I hope some people have vision to move forward on this.

Sword....oh by the way....shhhhh

EDIT:McBain
    Last edited by Mcbain; 10-10-2016 at 06:30 PM.

​Shhhhhhhhh

​Shhhhhhhhhhhh

(DISCLAIMER) SWORD this is not directed towards you . you just inspired it. Thank You.

Vision? sure vision of empty servers and lop sided teams.

If the community wants to play we will. but first we need to know who is going to play, and not just for a month if we want to do a campaign we need people to commit for 2/3 months. showing up every week and not just on Saturday during the week at least one day for practice or whatever you want to call it.

We need Admins, we need army leaders to organize.

You cant just show up and expect everything to be ready to go without any effort from anyone.

If we can get that, then yes we can do a campaign. but it takes more than just a thread or a post in the forums.

We need donations for TS server, game servers. thats if we can even rent servers. according to the link Chevy put up it might be an issue. link :http://www.edge-gamers.com/article/b...table-servers/

So lets go . If anyone wants to help send me a PM.

McBain

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [IC]McBain View Post
    (DISCLAIMER) SWORD this is not directed towards you . you just inspired it. Thank You.

Vision? sure vision of empty servers and lop sided teams.

If the community wants to play we will. but first we need to know who is going to play, and not just for a month if we want to do a campaign we need people to commit for 2/3 months. showing up every week and not just on Saturday during the week at least one day for practice or whatever you want to call it.

We need Admins, we need army leaders to organize.

You cant just show up and expect everything to be ready to go without any effort from anyone.

If we can get that, then yes we can do a campaign. but it takes more than just a thread or a post in the forums.

We need donations for TS server, game servers. thats if we can even rent servers. according to the link Chevy put up it might be an issue. link :http://www.edge-gamers.com/article/b...table-servers/

So lets go . If anyone wants to help send me a PM.

McBain

Directly from EA -

"Following the Battlefield™ 1 launch, we will start rolling out a Rent-a-Server Program that will allow players to set up their own private and public Battlefield 1 servers, with control of different gameplay options to map rotations. Thanks to these customization options, you’ll be able to create games that suit the play style for you and your friends.

Starting close after launch, you will be able to rent a server through the in-game store of Battlefield 1. In the past, servers were handled by third-party companies – now, EA is providing them directly. We think this will benefit you in several ways. First off, we will be able to secure the quality of the actual hardware. Since the servers come from the same provider, it will give everyone the same uniform experience. Furthermore, if you have questions or need help, you will be able to reach out to EA Support directly instead of third party support.

On a rented server, players will be able to customize gameplay aspects like server name, map rotation, game mode, various game play settings, and more. We might restrict number of game modes available at launch and gradually enable them based on feedback and other circumstances, but you can expect that we’ll keep adding customization options and UI design throughout 2016.

Expect to hear more about it as we approach the release of the Rent-a-Server program. We can’t wait to see you on the battlefield!"
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

21CW VIP Member

Yea I just saw that, great news! I don't think I can commit like McBain would like me to. My full time participation had to end after BC2. However, what he asks is not at all unreasonable. I would love to see 21CW get busy again, but it does take alot of work from everyone. Hopefully, the enthusiasm will grow! I miss you guys!

U

I am glad I can inspire you McBain....

Love me or Hate me....or ban me...lol

​Shhhhhhhhh

​Shhhhhhhhhhhh

I will play but I don't have time to commit anymore.

Superfly
    All I want to do is kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

#40 [GAFE]C|PVT.Cpt_Superfly #41 [RDG]W|1LT.Cpt_Superfly #42 [9AU]SP|CPT.Superfly #43 [3AAG]Maj.Superfly #44 [5MR]Maj.Superfly #45 [USMC]LtGen.Superfly #46 [1MD]Gen.Superfly #47 [1CAV]SBS|1LT.Superfly #48 [4ID]KST|2Lt.Superfly #49 [ASF]SBS|Pfc.Superfly #50 [21CW]SBS|Pvt.Superfly

You can count me in, I am also willing to do whatever it takes to make this possible whether it be admin, general, SL, you name it! Heck, I will probably be donating more than $10 bucks for this. It is time for the ole family to get back together!

oh im down...

Personally speaking from a subjective view ...

No one wants to do the 24/7 commitment anymore. Just a trend I have seen.

I'd love to have a campaign again, however the commitment level from me would be very low. Sucks mostly!
    Fear the Reaper!

I want to commit as soon as a BF1 campaign becomes possible. I'm addicted to the game. Add me so we can play together: lJasperl

21CW_routaHHH add me
    [3SFG]Skulls|SGT.routaHHH ///// [1CAG]Skulls|Pvt.routaHHH ///// [1CAV]Chargers|CPT.routaHHH ///// [IDF]Adder.CPT.routaHHH ///// [SOAF]Sleepers of Jebel|2LT.routaHHH ///// [9AU]Scorpions|SFC.routaHHH ///// [USA]TPD|Pvt.routaHHH >>> Switched to >>> [3AAG]BW.Pvt.routaHHH ///// [7CAD]C|CPT.routaHHH ///// Retired ///// [ASF]D|Rec.routaHHH

Hey guys, if you are going to be doing campaigns again, I'd like to join Haven't played with you since BF3.