Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: REUNITE for Battlefield 1 Letz ALL RETURN

Starting in January I'll finally be back in the states for good. I'm down for it. I should be able to put some money towards servers as well.
    C17 - [3ID]EZ|Cpl. | C18 - [24ME]AF|CW2. | C19 - [101st]C|Pvt. | C24 - [1CD]D|Pvt. | C25 - [7ID]AF|CW2. | C26 - [11AD]VX9|CW2. | C27 - [29ID]AF|2LT. | C48 - (TA) | C49 - (TA) | C50 - (TA)

Let's make it happen.

Military Veteran - Combat Engineer
    Army Reserve - Intelligence Analyst

If you all start a BF1 campaign I will commit as well.

The Original OddBall

I wanna be in the same squad as Maddawg. Miss you you old toot!

Military Veteran - Combat Engineer
    Army Reserve - Intelligence Analyst

McBain Count me in. Kaiser you and I have unfinished business my friend. Sword Call the troops General SilentKill is coming home.....

I would return but time is an issue as I've changed jobs (Coastguard now so sporadic hours), got married and now have a child lol But more than willing to play when I can and contribute any way I can.

Ok, when do we start?
    C45: [22AD] JSGT | C46: [22AD] 2LT | C47: [16AA] SGT | C48.1: [NB19] *** | C48.2: [1FR] 2LT

I've heard Jackfrags say in one of his videos that servers will become rentable somewhere this month, probably along with the first BF1 patch.

Guys in case you missed it : http://21cw.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304055
    Rusty aka Emma in the... past

Patch notes!

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us...notes-11152016

Making the server private still isn't possible at the moment...
    Last edited by [21CW]R|Sgt.Jasper; 11-16-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Been out the game for a while but well up for a BF1 tournament

checked out some gameplay first hand... even though it was my sons ps4 bf1 looks very promising... we can substitute commander mode with commander squads.... this game looks very promising for teamplay.. Mcbain get off your ass and lets make this happen.. what do we need?

time and money. Don't have time like we used to but we probably have more money they we used to. Maybe we or someone rents a server and we just setup some private games on the weekend for certain times. I mean it would be more like a clan or game club that gets together to play together. I hate the pubbies.

Players could sign up to play on a side that weekend and or switch up teams to balance. Everyone has been a commander by now. Gotta find a way
    We don't have to go hardcore. If we get new players to signup then great. I don't know why this style or tourney slowly died. So maybe we need to change to a more casual style.

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilentKill1978 View Post
    checked out some gameplay first hand... even though it was my sons ps4 bf1 looks very promising... we can substitute commander mode with commander squads.... this game looks very promising for teamplay.. Mcbain get off your ass and lets make this happen.. what do we need?

Silentkill my old friend, it's good to see you are still kicking. McBain and I will help get this going however we won't be running it. We will help find a new IC and help them get things running again. If you all want to make this thing go, we will make it happen.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

I don't have BF1 yet, but I'm definitely interested in playing with you guys again. Even if it's just pubbing together in a squad.
    [58ID]Gen.Carv

I heard my name. WHATS UP?

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Silentkill my old friend, it's good to see you are still kicking. McBain and I will help get this going however we won't be running it. We will help find a new IC and help them get things running again. If you all want to make this thing go, we will make it happen.
    So how much do you need and where do I send it ?

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor

I may admin again as well if there's a thing for BF1 - that is, if DICE actually gives server owners good tools to run tournaments like we've had in the past. We shall see

Give me a gun you might kill me... Give me a plane you Might aa me Give me and Tank and just ALT F4 and give up.

SK you said bring the boyz... I say let play a game called BF2 RIP

Today some friends and me played BF2 again - it was fun

THX to Sgen.Stealth for this great signature!

Campaign Resume:

BF2 - #14: (55AB)A|MSgt - #15: (75AD)F|1LT - #16: (58ID)F|Cpt - #17: (23SF)Maj - #18: (64ID)Col
    FFOW - #19: (88AD)Gen - #20: (7RID)Gen
    BF2 - #21: (1RGR)LD|Cpt - #22: (1UK)LD|Cpt - #23: (3MD)MajGen - #24: (1CD)USAF|Maj - #25: (7ID)USAF|Maj
    #26: TA - #27: TA - BC2 - #28: TA - #29: TA - #30-32: n/a
    BF2 - #33: (4GTD)Gen - #34: (3UK)EAW|WO1
    BF3 - #35a: (42MKR)A|CPT - #35b: (42MKR)D|1LT - #36: (42MKR)D|CPT - #37: (27JEF)SA|SGM - #38: (1FJR)H|1LT
    BF2 - #39: (1CMD)A|WO1
    BF3 - #40: (2SF)FL|WO1 - #41: (SOAF)SK|WO1 - #42: (9AU)R|1LT - #43: (3AAG)S|Cpt
    BF4 - #44: (AMID)T|WO1 - #45: (22AD)ST|LT - #46: n/a - #46: (1CAV)FA|WO1

if this fackin bf1 game gives out admin tools we better play this shit... its a shit ton of fun and has a lot of potential... BO your right I said bring the boys. not my half hobbit friend from the shire ...

add me on orgins SK i sent you a invite.. my other account is hacked i lost all my 9 games.. i had to get new game and account

Who ever it is must really hate me they got into my new account now. Not buying another game. You cant call ea anymore and there .. support never answers online or calls you back GL.

LOL guess at the answer got it right now i have to enter a code just to log in LOL. SK ... i will find you on orgins i hope
    Last edited by [IAMB]Lt.Col.BlackOps; 12-20-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juno View Post
    So how much do you need and where do I send it ?

It's not a matter of money right now. It's a matter of who wants to be an Admin and who wants to be a General. Until we have those people in place, money doesn't matter. Like I said before, if you guys want to make a go of this we, meaning McBain and I, will support you however we can, but it is up to all of you to get things rolling.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!