Something to talk about

Something something something darkside. BF1? SQUAD? Other Stuff? People alive here?

Re: Something to talk about

BF1 is the place to be. That is what will bring me and other new people I have met back to 21CW. Not that I ever really left.

Scott

Campaign #42 (9AU)C|SGM.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #43 (3AAG)7|CPT.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #44 (7CAD)MAJ.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #45 (USMC)W|1LT.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #46 (1MD)W|CPT.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #47 (1CAV)W|1LT.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #48 (4ID)KPD|Sgt.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #49 (IMAB)K|1LT.Scott_FPS
    Campaign #50 (21CW)W|CPT.Scott_FPS

Still alive and kicking.

Military Veteran - Combat Engineer
    Army Reserve - Intelligence Analyst

Will BF1 be suitable for tournament play? Really hope so as I'm ready for some tournament action!

/wave
    [3SFG]Skulls|SGT.routaHHH ///// [1CAG]Skulls|Pvt.routaHHH ///// [1CAV]Chargers|CPT.routaHHH ///// [IDF]Adder.CPT.routaHHH ///// [SOAF]Sleepers of Jebel|2LT.routaHHH ///// [9AU]Scorpions|SFC.routaHHH ///// [USA]TPD|Pvt.routaHHH >>> Switched to >>> [3AAG]BW.Pvt.routaHHH ///// [7CAD]C|CPT.routaHHH ///// Retired ///// [ASF]D|Rec.routaHHH

Alive and kicking sir! o7

I am not paying for another BF game even if it is not just another reskin, but I have been doing some arma stuff. I don't mention it on this site usually because it just makes the drama. Folks from here are always welcome though if they are bored and want to test templates with me.

-DigitalWolves

I dabble on arma 3 exile wolves
    [3SFG]Skulls|SGT.routaHHH ///// [1CAG]Skulls|Pvt.routaHHH ///// [1CAV]Chargers|CPT.routaHHH ///// [IDF]Adder.CPT.routaHHH ///// [SOAF]Sleepers of Jebel|2LT.routaHHH ///// [9AU]Scorpions|SFC.routaHHH ///// [USA]TPD|Pvt.routaHHH >>> Switched to >>> [3AAG]BW.Pvt.routaHHH ///// [7CAD]C|CPT.routaHHH ///// Retired ///// [ASF]D|Rec.routaHHH

Registered User 21CW Silver Donor
    21CW VIP Member

If BF1 isn't like Battlefront and will actually allow real dedicated servers with full control and non-random squading, It should be fine for a tourney game.

Many thanks to SGEN Stealth for my Sig!
    U
    SAF 1981-1985. 21CWBF2:C#23 (3MD)EZ|LCpl.Chevy24go C#24 (1CD)EZ|SFC.Chevy C#25 (7ID)EZ|CPL.Chevy C#26 (11AD)EZ|2Lt.Chevy24go C#27 (29ID)A|2Lt.Chevy C#33 (75RR)A|Pvt.Chevy C#34 (2MEF)A|Cpl.Chevy. ICJO: C#19 {SA}4|Sgt.Chevy 21CWBC2: C#28 BC2 Beta: (2ID)EZ|SGT.Chevy C#29 (1ID)EZ|SSGT.Chevy C#30 (4GKT)B|1LT.Chэvy 21CWBF3: Beta2:(1MD)S|Pvt.Chevy24go C#40:(2SL)M|SGT.Chevy

Quote Originally Posted by (A3)DigitalWolves View Post
    Alive and kicking sir! o7

I am not paying for another BF game even if it is not just another reskin, but I have been doing some arma stuff. I don't mention it on this site usually because it just makes the drama. Folks from here are always welcome though if they are bored and want to test templates with me.

-DigitalWolves
    I'm always playing ArmA, there's a few on here that do..post in the ArmA section of the forum DigitalWolves