Battlefield 1 Trailer

Looks like it could be interesting.
    <3 Stealth
    16: [12AD]J|Rec. - [12AD]N|Sgt. 17: [39MG]N|2Lt. - [39MG]N|1Sgt. 18: [15AA]N|Pvt. - [15AA]L|WO3. 19: [10AC]L|WO1. 20: [11AB]Col. 21: [RS]FAR|Maj.
    22: [RS]FAR|Cad. - [RS]FAR|Sgt. 24: [3MIB]N|Pvt. - [3MIB]N|SSgt. 26: [11AD]VX9|WO1. - [11AD]VX9|Cpt. 27: [29ID]SOAR|WO1.
    28: [2ID]B|Cpt.
    36:
    [42MKR]D|Pvt. 37: [28JEF]ST|Pvt. 48: [1FR]W|Pvt

Smile Re: Battlefield 1 Trailer

I love the look of BF1. I'm a big WW1 fan and hope the actual gameplay lives up to the grand theme of the game. I can't see myself going 'over the top' to be enfiladed by machine gun fire and harvested like wheat, too many years of 21CW learning to be sneaky. I've never been a flyer but I'll learn to fly a Sopwith Camel and take on any 'Red Barons' out there. For the infantry there will be no spray and pray. It looks like it's single shot rifles and sharpened entrenching tools and who wouldn't want a go on one of these:

BF1 trailer gets a from me.

Re: Battlefield 1 Trailer

Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer Analysis

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Dude, if I get to hack the shit out of someone with an entrenching tool ohhhhhhh boy, look out.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

Looks good. Pretty sure there will be automatic weapons and other "prototypes" though.
    C41: [SOAF]K|2LT C42: [18AD]K|2LT C43: [USA]A|CPT C44:[AMID]J|Cpt C45:[USMC]K|2Lt C46:[PLAN]S|CSgtC3

Smile Ripped this off from The Old Gits Army.

So now that the trailer has been watched by a lot of people, I thought I would put a post up with all the relevant information for the next Battlefield installment - Battlefield 1.

Pricing & Release Date

Release Date
    Battlefield 1 is due for release on the 21st of October 2016 - Worldwide.

Pricing
    The game is now open for Pre-order for those of you who believe in Dice and EA and are going to buy the game no matter what.

Origin UK -

GAME UK -

• Battlefield 1 Collectors edition (PS4 & XBox one Only) - $179.99 (Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition Game, 14 inch tall statue, Exclusive steel book, Exclusive cloth poster, Deck of playing cards, Messenger pigeon tube with exclusive DLC, Exclusive patch, Premium packaging)

Amazon UK -

Shadowfax's recommendation

• G2Play Battlefield 1 Pre-order - £28

System Requirements
    Some of us do still have machines that are a few years old and wonder if our machine will be able to play it on launch.

So far, EA/DICE have not released the PC Requirements for Battlefield 1 yet, but as soon as they do, I will post them up here.

Battlefield Insider

"Enlist today to become a Battlefield Insider by subscribing to EA’s newsletter. Get early access to the Battlefield™ 1 public beta, in-game rewards, exclusive content, and a sneak peek at news about Battlefield (plus news about other EA games, services, and events)."

So basically, if you want to play the public beta, you will have to sign up for this.

Here is the webpage for it.

Alphas & Betas
    As this is DICE and EA, there is no doubt that there will be a beta. If it is just the one public beta or we also get the closed alpha remains to be seen, but keep an eye here for more information regarding alphas and betas.

Extra Information
    Just looking at the GAME.co.uk website, it mentions this -

"Pre-order Battlefield™ 1 and get the Battlefield™ 1 Hellfighter Pack and 7 days early access to a map released later in 2016. The Harlem Hellfighters was one of the toughest infantry regiments in the Great War. This pack contains unique unlocks inspired by their heroic deeds.

• Hellfighter Trench Shotgun – Combat battered shotgun, etched with the Hellfighter insignia and “Men of Bronze” on the receiver and the unit number 369th on the barrel along with the carving “Go Forward or Die France 1918” on the wooden stock
    • Hellfighter M1911 – Reliable and timeless sidearm still used in action today affectionately called "old slabsides", etched with the Hellfighter insignia on the breech and "Men of Bronze" on the muzzle.
    • Hellfighter Bolo Knife – Fearsome blade etched with the Hellfighter regiment number 369ththat makes your enemy feel homesick at first sight.
    • Hellfighter Insignia – Wear this emblem to show your belonging to the elite Hellfighter unit and-in-still fear on the Battlefield."

So what this looks like is that the Hellfighter pack will be the first Premium DLC map that the Battlefield franchise is known for doing. This is pure speculation on my part however.

Battlefield 1 Live Stream!

A live stream of a 64 man match will be going on on June the 12th! This is your first chance to see the game in action!

EA have said that they will show off a live stream with 64 players on June the 12th at 2:00PM PT (10PM for us in the UK). This is during the big E3 event so no doubt some of us will be watching this stuff anyway. Here is the official post with more details!

"The First-Ever Battlefield™ 1 Multiplayer Livestream at EA Play on June 12 at 2:00PM PT

Excited to see Battlefield™ 1 in action? Tune in on June 12 at 02:00PM PT for Battlefield Squads, where 64-players will take part in the first-ever livestream of Battlefield 1 gameplay. Battlefield community members BATTLEFIELD FRIENDS – NOOB and StoneMountain64 will be serving as Team Captains, and their team rosters will include some of the most well-known YouTubers and Twitch streamers around, as well as a few special guests."

HERE is a massive list of what is actually in the game that have been pretty much confirmed by people who were at these BF1 events such as Jackfrags and Levelcap.

See you on the battlefield.

Thanks to Coolcon2000 of Old Gits Army.

Will BF4 battle packs transfer over to BF1? Still have 265 unopened
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.

C46: [2ID] Roadrunner | 2LT
    C47: [16AA] 23 Engineer Regiment / The Household Cavalry Regiment | 2LT
    C48: [NB19] Heimdall | Kapten-Major
    C48v2: [4ID] | LtG
    C49: [IMAB] | General
    C50: [21CW] | Major

BF1 will also most likely not be using battlelog, according to better battlelog creator
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield...lelog_95_sure/

BF Blaze it

Battlefield Tournament History
    BF2 C17: [3ID]EZ|Sgt - BF2 C18: [24ME]C|GySgt - FFOW C19: [101]C|Pvt - FFOW C20: [101]C|Pvt - BF2 C21: [2-325]C|1Lt - BF2 C22: [1CD]K|2Lt - BF2 C23: [3MD]A|2Lt - BF2 C24: [1CD]D|Pvt - BF2 C25: [7ID]A|1Lt - BF2 C39: [1CMD]D|2LT - BF3 C40: [GAFE]X|CPT - BF3 C41: [SOAF]K|CPT - BF3 C42: [18AD]MAJ - BF3 C43: [USA]GEN - BF4 C44: [TA]/[7CAD]S|SGM - BF4 C45: [USMC]K|Capt - BF4 C46: [1MD]Col/[PLAN]S|Pvt - BF4 C47: [16AA]P|Pvt - BF4 C48: [25PD]K|Col - BF4 C50: [GC]Capt

Extended 21CW Campaign History:

Smile New Battlefield 1 Trailers

Good bit of sniper action and a close look at early gameplay. I'm liking it so far, especially the blood-curdling scream before bayoneting someone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mizPP-wYJCM

This one shows more infantry play and a quick look at some 'Red Baron' action and someone piloting a Zeppelin. It looks like you can wingwalk on the Zep as well. Should be fun, bayonet fights on top of a moving Zep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkRcvtGE90Q

Nice roadkill from the armoured car.

If you have the time:

Battlefield One 44 Minutes Of Raw Gameplay from Squads Livestream LevelCap
    Last edited by [21CW]D|ChillumBaba; 06-13-2016 at 02:07 PM.

You had me at "hit people in the face with an entrenching tool"...

I CANNOT wait for this to come out...Come on guys, lets put the Band back together!

-Beer

Quote Originally Posted by (TA)BeerHunter06 View Post
    You had me at "hit people in the face with an entrenching tool"...

I CANNOT wait for this to come out...Come on guys, lets put the Band back together!

-Beer

I CANNOT wait (EITHER) for this to come out...Come on guys, lets put the Band back together! So, is 21CW doing BF1 campaign??

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

It's a possibility. We'll see once it gets closer to release time. McBain and I have talked briefly about it. However we all know the last good release EA/DICE had for the Battlefield series was BF2. Everything since then has sucked. 16 v 16 in Bad Company 2. All the bugs upon release of BF3, and issues with 64man servers. All the bugs upon release of BF4... Let's just say I'm not holding my breath for a clean, trouble free release. This whole "let's release it and attempt to fix it once it's released" mentality has had me doubting EA/DICE for a while now.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

That's awfully true, Snipe. Unfortunately the younger gamer generations just want a release. Tbh this will be the first time that I'll actually have my full attention on a DICE game, and not on the CoD series. #MWRemastered though..

Military Veteran - Combat Engineer
    Army Reserve - Intelligence Analyst

If this shapes up to be our next bf2 and is worthy, I will gladly come back to command

Registered User 21CW Silver Donor
    21CW VIP Member

Hope my PC can run it.

Many thanks to SGEN Stealth for my Sig!
    U
    SAF 1981-1985. 21CWBF2:C#23 (3MD)EZ|LCpl.Chevy24go C#24 (1CD)EZ|SFC.Chevy C#25 (7ID)EZ|CPL.Chevy C#26 (11AD)EZ|2Lt.Chevy24go C#27 (29ID)A|2Lt.Chevy C#33 (75RR)A|Pvt.Chevy C#34 (2MEF)A|Cpl.Chevy. ICJO: C#19 {SA}4|Sgt.Chevy 21CWBC2: C#28 BC2 Beta: (2ID)EZ|SGT.Chevy C#29 (1ID)EZ|SSGT.Chevy C#30 (4GKT)B|1LT.Chэvy 21CWBF3: Beta2:(1MD)S|Pvt.Chevy24go C#40:(2SL)M|SGT.Chevy