Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

21CW Social Media

Ok, I have read and posted on our 21CW Facebook account regarding rumors that this place is closing it's doors. As I said on Facebook unless it comes from the ownership, (McBain, or myself) then you can chock it up as rumor. We are on a break. We are regrouping to figure out what our next move is because BF4 just isn't cutting it any longer. It never did to be honest. When McBain and I sit down and discuss our future we will let you know by making a post here in the forums, then we will make another post on social media.

As a rule of thumb any news and announcements will be released here on our own forums then it will be released to social media. Also, we still need donations to keep Teamspeak and the Forums running. Anything you can send our way is appreciated.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Re: 21CW Social Media

This is not an open thread.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!