Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RIP battlefront.

http://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-bat...erver-browser/

Looks like Dice have just killed any chance of 21CW running Battlefront.

No server browser, matchmaking system only. Yay, way to go kill your PC market.

Re: RIP battlefront.

So glad I didn't pre-order now !

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor

Dont think it would of worked for battles anyway, star wars battefront not battlefield
    [3SFG]Skulls|SGT.routaHHH ///// [1CAG]Skulls|Pvt.routaHHH ///// [1CAV]Chargers|CPT.routaHHH ///// [IDF]Adder.CPT.routaHHH ///// [SOAF]Sleepers of Jebel|2LT.routaHHH ///// [9AU]Scorpions|SFC.routaHHH ///// [USA]TPD|Pvt.routaHHH >>> Switched to >>> [3AAG]BW.Pvt.routaHHH ///// [7CAD]C|CPT.routaHHH ///// Retired ///// [ASF]D|Rec.routaHHH

all we really need is different infantry classes, some vehicles and a conquest type system.

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor

It may've worked , in fact it could've done if it had some of the features needed. What would've definately stopped us using it is exactly what they've done , no servers and limited player join. I forgot to mention that, apparantly only 4 players can join together at one time, yikes. So ye they have essentially killed it for anybody who wants to play in a group with friends.

Note to Routahhh, notice how i've used the proper contraction of x + have , the word of does not make grammatical sense the way you used it. I love being a grammar nazi

I preordered this. I guess I should cancel it now?

"That's right goddamn it, I said RAMMING SPEED!"
    - I totally said that on the Bridge of that sweet little Nimitz-class carrier...

Shut up niz
    [3SFG]Skulls|SGT.routaHHH ///// [1CAG]Skulls|Pvt.routaHHH ///// [1CAV]Chargers|CPT.routaHHH ///// [IDF]Adder.CPT.routaHHH ///// [SOAF]Sleepers of Jebel|2LT.routaHHH ///// [9AU]Scorpions|SFC.routaHHH ///// [USA]TPD|Pvt.routaHHH >>> Switched to >>> [3AAG]BW.Pvt.routaHHH ///// [7CAD]C|CPT.routaHHH ///// Retired ///// [ASF]D|Rec.routaHHH

Well? Should I keep it or cancel the preorder?

"That's right goddamn it, I said RAMMING SPEED!"
    - I totally said that on the Bridge of that sweet little Nimitz-class carrier...

Upto you mate, personally if I had pre-ordered then they made this announcement I would cancel, because I like playing in groups of people I know. If you arnt too bothered about that then maybe your thoughts differ.

Should still be a fun game, groups of 4 is fine imo.

Yeh im not saying I wont still buy it, cos im a starwars aholic. Im just sad that it wont be a game we can use here .

The system may still change according to a dev post. Whether that's believable or not ... yeah.

I'm honestly shocked that people are pre-ordering a game made by DICE in the first place. Fool me one, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

C38 - [1FJR]B|SGT.Zone15 | C40 - [IDF]C|PVT.Zone15 | C41 - [RDG]B|2LT.Zone15 | C42 - [18AD]F|2LT.Zone15 | C43 - [USA]B|CPT.Zone15 | C44 - [AMID]W|Cpt.Zone15 | C45 - [AMID]R|2Lt.Zone15 | C46 - [PLAN]J|1Lt.Zone15 | C47 - [16AA]RE|LCPL.Zone15 | C48 - [4ID]KPD|2Lt.Zone15 | C49 - [IMAB]KPD|1Lt.Zone15

I never pre order anyway, its totally against your interests as a consumer and gives zero incentive to the producer to actually make a good product.

never preorder another dice game again

Awesome, so it will be just like world of tanks; 14 idiots run forward to die immediately then you're alone against 15 people. Console gaming crap overtaking PC.
    If it feels like more than two fingers, it's probably a c**k

Surprised this hasn't been bumped now that the beta is open. It's alright but I don't think I'm going to get it. Feels close enough to BF that I could see myself playing it for a little then just going back to BF4. The booster pack is nice though.

I agree w/ hippo, except i'll probably pick it up when it drops in price (only cus I love Star Wars...). Otherwise, it's fun, but pretty blah overall.

C43: [3AAG]BP|Cpl.Farreep | C44 (Beta): [5MR]IF|Pfc.Farreep | C45: [22AD]ST*|Pvt.Farreep | C46: [2ID]C|Cpt.Farreep | C47: [1CAV]MG.Farreep | C48: [NB19]Lt.Farreep | C49: SBS|Pvt.Farreep

The matchmaking system is horrible atm. You can only really play with one friend (partner) at a time compared to five in BF4. Not cool DICE!

no in game voip too haha. game gets shittier and shittier with every feature they announce that they cut.

I know right, you have to wonder what they are thinking "lets make a multiplayer game then make it almost impossible to play with friends, oh and make it so you cant talk to anyone either, oh and cant pick what map/gametype you want" . The mind boggles.

Quote Originally Posted by [TA]Niz View Post
    I know right, you have to wonder what they are thinking "lets make a multiplayer game then make it almost impossible to play with friends, oh and make it so you cant talk to anyone either, oh and cant pick what map/gametype you want" . The mind boggles.
    EA logic will be to release a DLC that contains all these features.

The game does feel like BF, but very arcadey. CODish if you will.
    DC: C#3 [12AB]W1|???.Blah - C#4 [19UK]W|1Lt.Blah - C#5 [21AU]W|Capt.Blah - C#6 [26BR]Maj.Blah - C#7 [32RA]LtCol.Blah - C#8 [4AB]RAF|FLt.Blah - C#9 [1BW]AAC|FLt.Blah - C#10 [82AB]???.Blah
    BF2 C#11 [2MEB]???.Blah
    BF4 C#45 [22AD]R|SGT.Blah - C#46 [11AB]A|SLT.Blah - C#47 [1CAV]SBS|SSG.Blah - C#48v2 [4ID]KST|1Lt.Blah

Quote Originally Posted by [21CW]Blah View Post
    EA logic will be to release a DLC that contains all these features.

The game does feel like BF, but very arcadey. CODish if you will.
    BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how ya doing ?

"The soldier of the future is an F-16 on legs."

Anyone get it?
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Nah. I don't think it's worth it at $60 + Premium...

C43: [3AAG]BP|Cpl.Farreep | C44 (Beta): [5MR]IF|Pfc.Farreep | C45: [22AD]ST*|Pvt.Farreep | C46: [2ID]C|Cpt.Farreep | C47: [1CAV]MG.Farreep | C48: [NB19]Lt.Farreep | C49: SBS|Pvt.Farreep

Ye especially when u r not going to be able to play it after they released another 16 maps with the season pass that you didnt buy

Dont even bother buying its a shitty game with no content or gameplay. Put Star Wars infront of anygame make it look pretty and fools will fall for it. Production costs Check! Money greed Check!

I get those feels Yummy. I mean, I personally really did enjoy the gameplay (at least from the beta), but it was super lacking. It'll probably go stale pretty quickly (especially when I don't want to pay for extra maps D: ).

Just a money grab because the movie is coming out imo
    Dammit Gym, I'm a couch potato not a badazz!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You just can't help some people."