Forum Downtime 00:01 Tournament Time 29/06/15 For approx 6 hours

We have a scheduled maintenance period that will effect the forums. The forums will be down between midnight and 6am TT (Tournament Time)

This is so the clever people can do cool things to make the forums better.
    "Tappy tap tap"

Re: Forum Downtime 00:01 Tournament Time 29/06/15 For approx 6 hours

The maintenance was completed. However there might be some lingering issues over the next 24hours. I will be taking the forums down again tonight to address anything that pops up during the day.
    "Hmmm....That sounds like something a responsible parent wouldn't let you do. Good thing I'm an Uncle! Avenge me kids! AVENGE ME!" -Stan Pines (Gravity Falls)

If you are having trouble login into to forums please come on ts and contact and admin for assistants.

404 login errors should be fixed.
    "Hmmm....That sounds like something a responsible parent wouldn't let you do. Good thing I'm an Uncle! Avenge me kids! AVENGE ME!" -Stan Pines (Gravity Falls)

When trying to login to the forums using the login box in the top right, it will not accept your password. You must fail at the first box in the top right, to have it bring you to the "you have used x attempts" prompt, there it will accept your password.

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor

Pretty sure is was a style/css wonkiness. I have installed a temporary new default theme. It should fix this. At least is did for me. If you aren't auto-forced to the new style you can select it on the bottom-left of any page.

EDIT: Got the shoutbox back for y'all. I am done for the weekend, on the road for work & the holiday. Please report any remaining bugs to the admin staff to be addressed early next week.
    Last edited by Dogma; 07-03-2015 at 04:46 PM.

When using the new theme (which is funky btw) I was able to login to the upper right login box as expected

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor

Tapatalk much plissss

After the weekend drop.

Stream and Wiki Button do not work. Wiki requires you to register somewhere.

On the Frontpage where the bf4 pic is, the how to join link does not work.

Streams is fixed. Wiki disabled, don't know why it redirected to that other site I own, but I will investigate after this weekend. The admins will need to write a new "How to Join" thread as the other seems to be gone.