Rule update changes.

All battle game play rules including scoring changes must be finalized by Tuesday at midnight eastern time before they can be apllied to the battle that week. This will give everyone time to aclimatise to the new rule/s.

All rule changes will also be posted publicly in the "news and announcement" thread. The rule book will also be updated as soon as they are changed.

The admin staff reserve the right to revert to previous rules, make immediate changes or outright remove a rule at any point , including battledays, should it prove to be broken or having a negative effect that was not anticipated.

Rules are as follows.

.Clan tags in TS will now be allowed. As long as they do not interfere with the current TS name setup.

.Clans will be allowed to join together as one squad up to the campaign start and armies are set. They will be assigned to companies based on company needs not group size.

.Each side is allowed ONE round restart, provided no more than 50 tickets have been used combined since the start of the round. A reason for the restart needs to be presented to an admin and both HCO staffs for the restart. The admin will make the arbitrating decision on if the reason is sound for a restart.

Common reasons for: unbalanced sides, admin to hco communication break down, low numbers.

Reasons that will not get granted are bad roundstart, or simply losing, this is not a free do-over.

These lists are not exhaustive, but examplatory. Admins reserve the right to the final decision and all decisions are final. Discussions on further amendments will be made in the IC meeting immediately following the battleday concerned.

Re: Rule update changes.

"unbalanced sides, admin to hco communication break down, low numbers" - none of these sound like any army's fault, why limit amount of restarts for them? I understand the need for limited restarts in general, but "balanced sides" should be first and foremost, no?
    C45: [101AD] Kitty | Private
    C46: [1MD] Papa | Captain
    C47: [16AA] Mama | Captain
    C48: [NB19] General
    C48: [1FR] Cobra | Corporal
    C49: [ASF] Toad | Private

.Clan tags in TS will now be allowed. As long as they do not interfere with the current TS name setup.

This one. So if the clan tags interefere with the current TS name setup they are allowed? The second part feels like an exception if the first part is allowed.

updated:
    Indeed i read not instead of now..... I blame it on the screen being to far away.
    Last edited by [21CW]IPG-Marine; 06-13-2015 at 08:10 AM.

[CH]C45.[AMID]W|Sgt[/CH]|[CH]C46.[11AB]B|SGT[/CH][UK]C47.[16AA]1R|CPT[/UK]

21CW Ambassador

They are allowed, as long as they DO NOT interfere with the setup.

For example if I put ACX-machakio(Pedro) on teamspeak I will not be able to fit all my necessary tags [army]company|rank, therefore I am not allowed to.

P.s teamspeak names are limited to 30 characters
    C47: [16AA]RE|Cpl.machakio
    C48v1: [NB19]M|Fn.machakio (2lt)
    C48v2: [1FR]C|2Lt.machakio
    C49: [IMAB]W|Cpt.machakio

@Marine, do you English bro?

The second sentance is a qualifier for the first one. It doesnt read the way you think it does, at all.

@Jevs, there has to be a limit, otherwise it would get out of hand quickly. The limit is currently once per side per battle, however as stated we can and will revise that should it prove necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by SBS|Pvt.jevs View Post
    "unbalanced sides, admin to hco communication break down, low numbers" - none of these sound like any army's fault, why limit amount of restarts for them? I understand the need for limited restarts in general, but "balanced sides" should be first and foremost, no?
    Jevs the way I interpret this is that this rule is precisely for those types of occurrences. Yes many things are outside of the Army's control and hopefully the admin staff would not, for example, allow a round start when team numbers are imbalanced. However, these things do happen and this rule defines a protocol (albeit without much specificity) for an HCO member to request a restart. What the rule does not allow is a call for a restart due to poor start, members being afk, etc. So most things that are under an army's control do not qualify as a reason for a restart.

The reason one does not allow an infinite number of such restarts is similar to Amercian football allowing teams to challenge referee calls for a video review, but limiting those requests. Time and abuse. Admins will do their best but we need to keep moving and in the end mistakes should balance due to the nature of randomness.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Blockhead, this is spot on.

Perhaps it could be allowed that, if both armies agree to a round restart (after the one was used) it could overrule that? Idk, I'm just thinking about sportsmanship.

C43: [3AAG]BP|Cpl.Farreep | C44 (Beta): [5MR]IF|Pfc.Farreep | C45: [22AD]ST*|Pvt.Farreep | C46: [2ID]C|Cpt.Farreep | C47: [1CAV]MG.Farreep | C48: [NB19]Lt.Farreep | C49: SBS|Pvt.Farreep

ban shotguns... kthxbye
    21CW Lesson (Sword, Silent, Dogma, Webke): If something or someone keeps killing you, stop crying about it and figure out a way to stop it.

"Remember that guy who gave up? neither does anybody else"

Undefeated as a HCO of an Army. Hoohah !.

C38: [1CAV]FA|WO1 | C40: [IDF]NP|1LT | C41: [RDG]AAC|CPT | C42: [9AU]T|MSG | C43: [3AAG]BW|1LT | C44: [AMID]RBC|Pvt | C45: [101AD]LTG | C46: [1MD]LtGen | C47: [1CAV]GEN | C48: [TA]/[4ID]Gen | C49: [ASF]KSK|Pvt

Quote Originally Posted by KSK|Pvt.Ethn1ckX View Post
    ban shotguns... kthxbye
    Speak to your HCO's kthxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by [TA]Niz View Post
    Speak to your HCO's kthxbye.
    Don't have HCO's yet coz companies haven't been assigned to armies hooah!!

Ban shotguns plz... kthxbye
    21CW Lesson (Sword, Silent, Dogma, Webke): If something or someone keeps killing you, stop crying about it and figure out a way to stop it.

"Remember that guy who gave up? neither does anybody else"

Undefeated as a HCO of an Army. Hoohah !.

C38: [1CAV]FA|WO1 | C40: [IDF]NP|1LT | C41: [RDG]AAC|CPT | C42: [9AU]T|MSG | C43: [3AAG]BW|1LT | C44: [AMID]RBC|Pvt | C45: [101AD]LTG | C46: [1MD]LtGen | C47: [1CAV]GEN | C48: [TA]/[4ID]Gen | C49: [ASF]KSK|Pvt

He meant talk to your captain! CoC kthxbye
    Campaign history: C37 [1CAG]V|SGT.Fengard, C38 [1CAV]HH|SGM.Fengard, C39 [1SOB]LD|CPT.Fengard, C40 [2SL]COL.Fengard, C41 [RDG]W|2LT.Fengard, C42 [9AU]COL.Fengard, C43 [3AAG]COL.Fengard, C44 [7CAD]COL.Fengard, C45 [22AD]GEN.Fengard, C46 [1MD]P|MSgt.Fengard, C47[1CAV]P|2Lt.Fengard, C48 [4ID]KPD|Cpt.Fengard, C49 [IMAB]KPD|Cpt.Fengard

At least the Cpt got what I was aiming at ;p

Thatsallfolks

Ethnickx does not want to be shotgunned in the face. Poor guy when he walks up to the SBS screwing around.
    All I want to do is kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

#40 [GAFE]C|PVT.Cpt_Superfly #41 [RDG]W|1LT.Cpt_Superfly #42 [9AU]SP|CPT.Superfly #43 [3AAG]Maj.Superfly #44 [5MR]Maj.Superfly #45 [USMC]LtGen.Superfly #46 [1MD]Gen.Superfly #47 [1CAV]SBS|1LT.Superfly #48 [4ID]KST|2Lt.Superfly #49 [ASF]SBS|Pfc.Superfly #50 [21CW]SBS|Pvt.Superfly

I did some more testing with shotguns, I do not find them as OP as I originally thought. While they are better than they were, they are no where near BF3 levels.

C38 - [1FJR]B|SGT.Zone15 | C40 - [IDF]C|PVT.Zone15 | C41 - [RDG]B|2LT.Zone15 | C42 - [18AD]F|2LT.Zone15 | C43 - [USA]B|CPT.Zone15 | C44 - [AMID]W|Cpt.Zone15 | C45 - [AMID]R|2Lt.Zone15 | C46 - [PLAN]J|1Lt.Zone15 | C47 - [16AA]RE|LCPL.Zone15 | C48 - [4ID]KPD|2Lt.Zone15 | C49 - [IMAB]KPD|1Lt.Zone15

We will discuss shotguns in the ic after the scrim. If you feel one way or the other after the scrim let your cpt know.

Stop banning stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaargh! View Post
    Stop banning stuff.
    Ban Yaargh! from sniper rifles! bwuahahaha
    DC: C#3 [12AB]W1|???.Blah - C#4 [19UK]W|1Lt.Blah - C#5 [21AU]W|Capt.Blah - C#6 [26BR]Maj.Blah - C#7 [32RA]LtCol.Blah - C#8 [4AB]RAF|FLt.Blah - C#9 [1BW]AAC|FLt.Blah - C#10 [82AB]???.Blah
    BF2 C#11 [2MEB]???.Blah
    BF4 C#45 [22AD]R|SGT.Blah - C#46 [11AB]A|SLT.Blah - C#47 [1CAV]SBS|SSG.Blah - C#48v2 [4ID]KST|1Lt.Blah

Ban banning. Problem solved

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor