Heroes of the Storm, TS Channel

Hey, me and a lot of my friends (mainly my team) need something for chat or mics, not to mention just a base to connect back to. And that got me thinking back to 21CW, what if my team (which is not official till next season) could represent 21CW on Heroes of the Storm! Anyways, would appreciate a channel for it if possible, thanks!

~Slayer

Re: Heroes of the Storm, TS Channel

Im sure we can accommodate. If your team sign up to the site then they would be members and free to use TS. As long as there are no objections we could create a private room for you lot. Failing that you can just use my room at the bottom and ill lock it so your not disturbed by nooby bf4 players
    "Tappy tap tap"

Quote Originally Posted by (TA)Lihou969 View Post
    As long as there are no objections we could create a private room for you lot.
    Unless Duke overrules, there will be no private channels unless donations are made (see donation benefits page).
    A public channel for a game that is actively played shouldn't be a problem.

Tell me more about your team slayer. Are you good? Will you be competing in ladder tourneys and big tourneys? I think supporting something like this is something we can discuss

Dota > HotS

nuff said :P

LoL > Dota nuff said

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by [KHOR]Cpt.Juno(XLIV) View Post
    LoL > Dota nuff said
    Is there any tournament in LoL with a prizepool of over 10M? Dota 2 with The International covered those grounds quite easily... not even counting the absurd amount of money in prizepool's of other Dota 2 tournaments...

xD
    21CW Lesson (Sword, Silent, Dogma, Webke): If something or someone keeps killing you, stop crying about it and figure out a way to stop it.

"Remember that guy who gave up? neither does anybody else"

Undefeated as a HCO of an Army. Hoohah !.

C38: [1CAV]FA|WO1 | C40: [IDF]NP|1LT | C41: [RDG]AAC|CPT | C42: [9AU]T|MSG | C43: [3AAG]BW|1LT | C44: [AMID]RBC|Pvt | C45: [101AD]LTG | C46: [1MD]LtGen | C47: [1CAV]GEN | C48: [TA]/[4ID]Gen | C49: [ASF]KSK|Pvt

They need to put up big numbers to get people to come to their rip off of a rip off .

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    3 x 24" Monitor

Seeing how Heroes of the Storm is a blizzard game, I wouldn't be surprised if they tournaments had massive money pools as well. My opinion about Heroes is that is like a casual MOBA, it's fun to play and easy to get into but lacks the dept of DOTA. Though they do have a decent amount of maps with their own mechanics, but tbh they do feel very alike.
    Campaign history: C37 [1CAG]V|SGT.Fengard, C38 [1CAV]HH|SGM.Fengard, C39 [1SOB]LD|CPT.Fengard, C40 [2SL]COL.Fengard, C41 [RDG]W|2LT.Fengard, C42 [9AU]COL.Fengard, C43 [3AAG]COL.Fengard, C44 [7CAD]COL.Fengard, C45 [22AD]GEN.Fengard, C46 [1MD]P|MSgt.Fengard, C47[1CAV]P|2Lt.Fengard, C48 [4ID]KPD|Cpt.Fengard, C49 [IMAB]KPD|Cpt.Fengard

21CW Enlisted 21CW Silver Donor

21CW Ambassador
    21CW VIP Member

Aye. Having played it in beta. It's a very fun game, but not comparable with dota. Yes the mechanics are the same but they aproached it differently

#38 [1FJR]SY|2LT.Webke #39 [1CMD]R|CPT.Webke #40 [GAFE]MG.Webke #41 [RDG]MG.Webke #42 [9AU]GEN.Webke #43 [3AAG]BW|CPT.Webke #44 [7CAD]V|SLT.Webke #45 [101AD]R|CPL.Webke #46 - 47 [TA]Webke #48 [1FR]W|PFC.Webke #49 [ASF]D|PFC.Webke #50 [21CW]D|PVT.Webke

Dota is the original MOBA LoL, HotS and everything else are clones. Dota focuses alot more on skill then any other game, thats why people tend to play casual like games. That doesnt mean every other MOBA then Dota sucks, but Dota is definitely the father of everygame in that franchise.

Um no.

The DOTA that is out now , is a poor clone of the original Warcraft 3 map called Defense of the Ancients, which was then improved into Defense of the Ancients All stars. The current DOTA has nothing to do with the original. LoL was the first to take the Defense of the Ancients map and make it into a playable state that didn't require WC3. As a LOOOOOOONG time original Defense of the ancients player I can tell you with absolute 100 % certainty, that the DOTA that is out now, is by no means original, or the first.

DOTA now is a clone of LoL, they wanted to make money after LoL's success, and so they have. LoL was out for years before DOTA came around, so I can't see how that makes it a clone.

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    3 x 24" Monitor

Did i ever say dota2 i dont think so im still talking about the first one on wc3 and that juno is the father of all mobas everything after is made of the concept and basics of dota. They even copied heroes. Dota 2 is fyi the exact same game as dota 1 right now just with updated graphics and costum items and some events. LoL cloned the moba franchise and opened it for casual players thats the only reason why its got 10 million players. And they are just counting accounts not active players. ive been playing dota since the beginning juno and i know what im talking about. Dota1 and Dota2 share the same content (patchwise etc) while dota1 remains on wc3 engine wihtout events dota2 improved the first original together with icefrog the creator of the moba franchise and the creator of dota. LoL started this custumes/heroes buying shit. The First Dota came out in 2002 while LoL came out in 2009. Which makes it obvious who was first. 2005 Icefrog released his version of Dota since Eul couldnt work on it any further after the release of Frozen Throne. Dota 2 was released in late 2011/12. Icefrog the creator was working for valve together to creat a new updated version, a standalone game of dota.
    The game itself is free to play. No one has to buy things to get better or to unlock more heroes. Every hero in game is playable from the start. Prizepools come together because of the fans that pay for the tickets and want to assist their team. Every Game of every tournament is also viewable via twitch stream. Its gamers choice to spend money. Everyone knows that. And "LoLs sucess" comes from all the casual players around. Dota was known before. Their were live matches played with prizepools etc, but it was/is a skillful game. That is the only difference between LoL players and Dota players. Dota is a in depth (mechanic wise) game while LoL focuses on to reach as many players as possible. That is how a company develops their games to earn money.
    LoL didnt make the dota map into a playable state that is bs right away. It was playable since Icefrog release which is still about 5 years before LoL even existed. If you would have been a long time dota player you would have known that. Dota 2 is not a clone of its original at all. Its an update.