Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Exclamation News on McBain and other announcements

Firstly, as you can see I am wearing IC tags again. After talking with Dogma yesterday we decided that I would step in as Interim IC, this is just a temporary assignment for me until McBain comes back. As most of you have heard, we haven't seen McBain around in a while... Now with that said. McBain is in the hospital again, it's pretty serious but he is on the mend. His family is at the hospital with him now. He will have to undergo rehabilitation before he is fully released by his doctors. I ask all of you to keep him in your thoughts and I think it would be appropriate if any of you wanted to send PM's to him with your well wishes.

In the meantime, we will be having a Campaign 49 in McBain's absense and we will be playing BF4. My goal is to get everything up and running smoothly so that when McBain comes back we will have a seamless transition back to him running things again.

Before McBain went MIA he and I did have a chance to talk about leadership changes in the Administration. As you can see Raz has stepped down as TC and will be filling in as a Forum Admin, handling all the back end stuff to keep the forums up and running. In his place as TC, Duke will be filling that roll, and will be running the day to day operations of the Admin Staff and the Tournament, just like Raz did. Duke is a past Admin so the role isn't new to him, but the responsibilities are a bit different. I have every confidence that he will do a good job.

Thank you to Raz for stepping up and taking on the role of TC and for helping mold this place to what it has become now. Cheers Mate!

With that said, we will be preparing for Campaign 49 this week and we will be providing you with updates as soon as possible, so keep your eyes peeled for announcements in the forums.

Thank you,

Snipey
    Last edited by Snipe; 05-25-2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

21CW Ambassador

Re: News on McBain and other announcements

I really hope MB gets well soon.

And I am looking forward to the arrangement of the new campaign, and I hope everything is up and running ASAP so that we can greet MB with a new campaign !
    Last edited by [IMAB]W|Cpt.machakio; 05-26-2015 at 07:53 PM.
    C47: [16AA]RE|Cpl.machakio
    C48v1: [NB19]M|Fn.machakio (2lt)
    C48v2: [1FR]C|2Lt.machakio
    C49: [IMAB]W|Cpt.machakio

Quote Originally Posted by [1FR]C|2LT.machakio View Post
    I really hope MB gets well soon.

And I am looking forward to the arrangement of the new campaign, and I hope everything is up and running ASAP so that we can greey MB with a new campaign !

hear hear !
    21CW Lesson (Sword, Silent, Dogma, Webke): If something or someone keeps killing you, stop crying about it and figure out a way to stop it.

"Remember that guy who gave up? neither does anybody else"

Undefeated as a HCO of an Army. Hoohah !.

C38: [1CAV]FA|WO1 | C40: [IDF]NP|1LT | C41: [RDG]AAC|CPT | C42: [9AU]T|MSG | C43: [3AAG]BW|1LT | C44: [AMID]RBC|Pvt | C45: [101AD]LTG | C46: [1MD]LtGen | C47: [1CAV]GEN | C48: [TA]/[4ID]Gen | C49: [ASF]KSK|Pvt

can we send him our appreciation, get well wishes ?

Quote Originally Posted by [1FR]W|1Lt.Obi View Post
    can we send him our appreciation, get well wishes ?
    pm's !!
    21CW Lesson (Sword, Silent, Dogma, Webke): If something or someone keeps killing you, stop crying about it and figure out a way to stop it.

C38: [1CAV]FA|WO1 | C40: [IDF]NP|1LT | C41: [RDG]AAC|CPT | C42: [9AU]T|MSG | C43: [3AAG]BW|1LT | C44: [AMID]RBC|Pvt | C45: [101AD]LTG | C46: [1MD]LtGen | C47: [1CAV]GEN | C48: [TA]/[4ID]Gen | C49: [ASF]KSK|Pvt

All it took for snipe to be active again was mcbain being sick. I hope he gets better soon.
    Campaign history: C37 [1CAG]V|SGT.Fengard, C38 [1CAV]HH|SGM.Fengard, C39 [1SOB]LD|CPT.Fengard, C40 [2SL]COL.Fengard, C41 [RDG]W|2LT.Fengard, C42 [9AU]COL.Fengard, C43 [3AAG]COL.Fengard, C44 [7CAD]COL.Fengard, C45 [22AD]GEN.Fengard, C46 [1MD]P|MSgt.Fengard, C47[1CAV]P|2Lt.Fengard, C48 [4ID]KPD|Cpt.Fengard, C49 [IMAB]KPD|Cpt.Fengard

He'll prolly be flushed with PM's so i'd advise against that. He'll prolly read this thread though at some point so share here what you want to share.

Get well soon Mcbain!
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Get well McBain.

Get better mate!!

Get well soon McBain!
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.

C46: [2ID] Roadrunner | 2LT
    C47: [16AA] 23 Engineer Regiment / The Household Cavalry Regiment | 2LT
    C48: [NB19] Heimdall | Kapten-Major
    C48v2: [4ID] | LtG
    C49: [IMAB] | General
    C50: [21CW] | Major

Hope you get well soon McBain! You were always a chill dude.

Battlefield Tournament History
    BF2 C17: [3ID]EZ|Sgt - BF2 C18: [24ME]C|GySgt - FFOW C19: [101]C|Pvt - FFOW C20: [101]C|Pvt - BF2 C21: [2-325]C|1Lt - BF2 C22: [1CD]K|2Lt - BF2 C23: [3MD]A|2Lt - BF2 C24: [1CD]D|Pvt - BF2 C25: [7ID]A|1Lt - BF2 C39: [1CMD]D|2LT - BF3 C40: [GAFE]X|CPT - BF3 C41: [SOAF]K|CPT - BF3 C42: [18AD]MAJ - BF3 C43: [USA]GEN - BF4 C44: [TA]/[7CAD]S|SGM - BF4 C45: [USMC]K|Capt - BF4 C46: [1MD]Col/[PLAN]S|Pvt - BF4 C47: [16AA]P|Pvt - BF4 C48: [25PD]K|Col - BF4 C50: [GC]Capt

Extended 21CW Campaign History:

Get well soon McBain!
    *Competitions: Team Spider Pigs Subterfuge [2nd Place Runner/ 28 June 2014/ 5v5 CTF]*
    BF3 C35 Beta I - [24ME]EZ|Pvt.GivemeGiveme, BF3 C35 Beta II - [1MD]G|Cpl.GivemeGiveme , BF3 C36 - [42MKR]A|PVT.GivemeGiveme, BF3 C38 - [1FJR]SR|PFC.GivemeGiveme,
    BF2 C39 Retro - [1CMD]BT|PVT.GivemeGiveme, BF3 C40 - [GAFE]S|SGT.GivemeGiveme, BF3 C41 - [RDG]D|PVT.GivemeGiveme, BF3 C42 - [9AU]C|SGT.GivemeGiveme,
    BF3 C43 - [USA]E|PVT.GivemeGiveme, BF4 C44 - [7CAD]S|LT.GivemeGiveme, BF4 C45 - [AMID]W|Pvt.GivemeGiveme, BF4 C46 - [PLAN]W|2Lt.GivemeGiveme

Best wishes and prayers to McBain. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
    http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/more_names/blog/stooges.jpg

McBain, the vacuum is not supposed to be used that way. Well now you know!

I never knew you were hurt, I pray for a speedy recovery.

Your friend who has made you life easy here at 21CW,

Sword

​Shhhhhhhhh

​Shhhhhhhhhhhh

McBain, sending healing prayers your way!

Hello all I'm getting better.i had an infection in my leg called Ceulitis i had i high fever and a lot of pain in my right leg so i took way to much ibuprofen which is not good apparently i caused my kidneys to shutdown and i lost about 3 pints of blood with an ulser in my stomach and had to have dialysis for 3days. But i should get out Monday the 1st if all goes well. I wish i could be the to remember Airborne. That man is what 21CW is to its core without AB this place would not be what it was,what it is now ,and what it will be in the future.it has hit me hard to hear about AB. Please pass on my respect to AB at the memorial service.now you fucktards get in line before I get back or i will kick all of you in the ding ding. HOOYA. RIP AB.

Get well McB!!
    Camp6[25ID]Pvt.Hendrix Bf2Beta[69BD]Maj.Hendrix Bf2 camp1 [69BD]LtCol.Hendrix Camp21 [RS]F|Sgt.Hendrix Camp22 [RS]F|Maj.Hendrix Camp23 [4TA]ZAG|Maj.Hendrix Camp24 [1CD]D|SFC.Hendrix Camp25 [7ID]COL.Hendrix Camp26 [11AD]GEN.Hendrix Camp27 [29ID]SOAR|Maj.Hendrix Camp28 [10MD]F|CPT.Hendrix Camp29 [1ID]SMA.Hendrix Camp30 [2SCR]W|PVT.Hendrix Camp31 [BLU]MG.Hendrix Camp32 [3ID]C|CPT.Hendrix Camp33 [4GTD]A|Pvt.Hendrix Camp34 [2MEF]B|Capt.Hendrix Camp35 [24MEU]D|1Lt.Hendrix Beta2 [42MKR]MAJ.Hendrix Camp36 [42MKR]S|1Lt.Hendrix Camp38 [28JEF]SH|Pvt.Hendrix Camp39 [1FJR]Hendrix Camp40 [IDF]S13|2lt.Hendrix Camp41 [SOAF]LtCol.Hendrix Camp42 [18AD]A|PVT.Hendrix Camp43 [USA]D|PVT.Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by [IC]McBain View Post
    Hello all I'm getting better.i had an infection in my leg called Ceulitis i had i high fever and a lot of pain in my right leg so i took way to much ibuprofen which is not good apparently i caused my kidneys to shutdown and i lost about 3 pints of blood with an ulser in my stomach and had to have dialysis for 3days. But i should get out Monday the 1st if all goes well. I wish i could be the to remember Airborne. That man is what 21CW is to its core without AB this place would not be what it was,what it is now ,and what it will be in the future.it has hit me hard to hear about AB. Please pass on my respect to AB at the memorial service.now you fucktards get in line before I get back or i will kick all of you in the ding ding. HOOYA. RIP AB.
    Bump

I think I should be IC until McBain gets back.

​Shhhhhhhhh

​Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    I think I should be IC until McBain gets back.
    God no... go away!!! shuuuu go away!!!!

McBain you better get better since there is a chance my schedule may free up and I will be able to play a bit again.
    Campaign History:

BF2 Camp 17: [39MG]J|2LT.KaiserZr, BF2 Camp 18: [15AA]J|1LT.KaiserZr, BF3 Camp 36: [42MKR]LTCOL.KaiserZr, BF3 Camp 37: [28JEF]GEN.KaiserZr, BF3 Camp 38: [TA]KaiserZero, BF3 Camp 39: [TA]KaiserZero, BF3 Camp 40: [TA]KaiserZero, BF3 Camp 41: [RDG]C|CPL.KaiserZr, Camp 43: [USA]SMA.KaiserZr, Camp 44 Beta: [5MR]Col.KaiserZr, Camp 45: [USMC]Gen.KaiserZr

Hope you get better McBain!

Good to see you on TS again McB! Don't EVER scare us like that again man! Get well!

I needz another update... How is that dirty hooker McBain doing? Miss him much.

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

He's back home and has been on TS a few times now. He's doing better but still recovering.
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!

Thanks Snipe. And just for the record I think you are a dirty little hooker too!!! teehee

Registered User 21CW Silver Donor
    21CW VIP Member

Sorry to hear you had some problems with your health. I hope you are all right and recovering/recovered.

Many thanks to SGEN Stealth for my Sig!
    U
    SAF 1981-1985. 21CWBF2:C#23 (3MD)EZ|LCpl.Chevy24go C#24 (1CD)EZ|SFC.Chevy C#25 (7ID)EZ|CPL.Chevy C#26 (11AD)EZ|2Lt.Chevy24go C#27 (29ID)A|2Lt.Chevy C#33 (75RR)A|Pvt.Chevy C#34 (2MEF)A|Cpl.Chevy. ICJO: C#19 {SA}4|Sgt.Chevy 21CWBC2: C#28 BC2 Beta: (2ID)EZ|SGT.Chevy C#29 (1ID)EZ|SSGT.Chevy C#30 (4GKT)B|1LT.Chэvy 21CWBF3: Beta2:(1MD)S|Pvt.Chevy24go C#40:(2SL)M|SGT.Chevy