Jack Ryan v Jason Bourne

Who ya got? Just finished watching Shadow Recruit and I'll take Ryan.

21CW Enlisted 21CW Silver Donor

21CW Ambassador
    21CW VIP Member

Re: Jack Ryan v Jason Borne

Havnt seen the movie yet but having read the books.

Jack ryan all the way!

#38 [1FJR]SY|2LT.Webke #39 [1CMD]R|CPT.Webke #40 [GAFE]MG.Webke #41 [RDG]MG.Webke #42 [9AU]GEN.Webke #43 [3AAG]BW|CPT.Webke #44 [7CAD]V|SLT.Webke #45 [101AD]R|CPL.Webke #46 - 47 [TA]Webke #48 [1FR]W|PFC.Webke #49 [ASF]D|PFC.Webke #50 [21CW]D|PVT.Webke

I would take Mitch Rapp over both...if you have ever read the Rapp series....

Firstly its spelt Bourne.

Secondly Book or movie versions of both?

Thirdly it is no contest if you are talking about a straight up fight. Bourne is an assasin, Ryan is an ex-marine analyst, he isnt a badass. Plus most of the time he is carrying nasty injuries, see Shadow recruit for example where he has a horrific spinal.

Bourne is a superlative killer who takes down an entire intelligence agency pretty much single handed. End of arguement.

Bourne vs john Clark (from the Ryan-verse) on the otherhand .... that could get nasty

Love Tom Clany's novels with Jack Ryan so him or his boys Chavez & clark all day!

Re: Jack Ryan v Jason Bourne

There mister nit picky. I am not just talking about a straight up fight.I am talking about matching wits as well.Oh and about eing a bad ***.Ryan was able to pull two guys out of the helo with that broken back so that seems pretty bad *** to me.

ETA: Am talking about the movies,I don't have time to read. Also how bad *** a movie would it be if the two teamed up against a common foe.

21CW Enlisted 21CW Silver Donor

21CW Ambassador
    21CW VIP Member

Welk pulling guys out of anything with a broken back is storytelling/ movie stuff. No way in hell anyone would do that ;D

#38 [1FJR]SY|2LT.Webke #39 [1CMD]R|CPT.Webke #40 [GAFE]MG.Webke #41 [RDG]MG.Webke #42 [9AU]GEN.Webke #43 [3AAG]BW|CPT.Webke #44 [7CAD]V|SLT.Webke #45 [101AD]R|CPL.Webke #46 - 47 [TA]Webke #48 [1FR]W|PFC.Webke #49 [ASF]D|PFC.Webke #50 [21CW]D|PVT.Webke

After just watching the Bourne Thrillogy - No contest, hands down absolute destruction of Jack Ryan in every possible way. Guy would not stand a chance in any regard whatsoever. Love the character, but no in any sort of Battle - Bourne wins.

Think hunt for red october guy... vs bourne.. um no. Just no.

Intel 6600K 4.5GHz
    32GB DD4 Ram
    Titan X (Pascal)
    3x1 TB SSD - Raid 0
    Razer Orbweaver Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    3 x 24" Monitor