Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Help me Come Back! :D

Hey Korea, if they deploy you anywhere near that Ebola $hit, pay strict attention to your protocols for donning and doffing your protective gear, and carefully do your washing as well. Ebola is not something with which you get complacent, or your parents will end up getting a DOD "we regret to inform you" letter. Be safe!

"That's right goddamn it, I said RAMMING SPEED!"
    - I totally said that on the Bridge of that sweet little Nimitz-class carrier...

Good to hear from you Korea keep safe

Campaign 37 (SSGT), Campaign 38 (Grunt), Campaign 40 (1LT)
    Campaign 41 (SGT), Campaign 42 (CPT), Campaign 43 (Grunt)
    Beta Campaign 44 (CPT), Campaign 45 (SGT), Campaign 46 (SSGT),
    Campaign 47 (CPL), Campaign 48 (SGT)

rig setup form Gamestar - take it or leave it - no gäy comments like mimimi that's bad or shät - it's just what a gaming mag consideres good atm

Intel Core i7 4790K Boxed

Noctua NH-D15

ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8,0 GByte Kit DDR3-1600

Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

Creative Soundblaster Z

Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2,0 TByte

Samsung SSD 840 EVO

LG GH24NSB0

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Enermax Revolution X'T 530 Watt

http://www.gamestar.de/hardware/prax...au_pcs_p6.html
    So far, Så bra & Таппы тап тап & Борис - гоме оф тге техтбоок пеек-а-боо

C46: (11AB)B|SLT.c29p74 C47: (16AA)B|LT.c29p74 C48: (1FR)D|SGT.c29p74

You could bump up the wattage on the power supply a little, just in case you decide to go SLI in the future.

Seconded, PSU wattage might be a tad on the low side if you go for future-proofing, otherwise, looks nice.

Ooh, just noticed the 530W PSU. That rig must redline that PSU at load every time (Display card and i7 alone pushes the output over 320W,IIRC.) Oh, and IMO, SoundBlaster, while nice if you're an audiophile and don't mind endless Creative driver issues, is somewhat superfluous. I've never noticed any difference in sound between integrated sound and a discrete sound card.

Here's a possible build. Keep in mind your prices and mileage may vary. In my case, I have a quite a few parts I'd reuse (SSDs, RAM sticks, DVD burner, etc.)

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Bullet...dit/?id=111309

I hope this is of use.

"That's right goddamn it, I said RAMMING SPEED!"
    - I totally said that on the Bridge of that sweet little Nimitz-class carrier...

Old thread...but I thought it'd be a good place for an update.

Honorable Vet now as a Combat Engineer
    Army Reserves as an Intelligence Analyst (yes, TS)

I live in Washington, DC., now and I got my own apartment. Can you believe that I pay 1500 a month for 1 bedroom? Geesh. Currently aside from my continuous service in the reserves, I work in Security for the largest Real Estate company in the DC area. On the PS4 world, I grew to actively and currently run my own community of 50+ members. Still growing. But joking aside, my rig is being built!

Military Veteran - Combat Engineer
    Army Reserve - Intelligence Analyst

Wrench Monkey 21CW Platinum Donor Snipe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by (21CW)K0rea View Post

I live in Washington, DC., now and I got my own apartment. Can you believe that I pay 1500 a month for 1 bedroom? Geesh.

Can you believe I live in Wine Country California and I pay $1400 for a 1600 sqft 3 bedroom 1 bath house on a .5 acre lot, when the median home price in my town is $765k? Suck that Washington D.C.!
    Campaign History

[TC]Buffpuff:
    Do not deny your inner self Snipe. To deny your presence was not felt by me is to deny your most basic instincts. You must feel the Force flowing through you. Denial, fear, betrayal...The Dark Side are they!!!