Is it HOT in here?

Houston, we have a problem!

My PC started randomly shutting down this evening. At first I thought it might be a power supply issue so I figured I go into the bios and look at the voltages. While I'm glancing at them and thinking to myself they look fine, I glance up and watch the CPU temp work its way up to 92 degrees centigrade! Holy S*&t!!

I think the circulating pump on my Corsair heatsink must have died. I'm out of commission for a while. I don't know if I'm going to find anything locally in Podunk Indiana. Newegg, here I come.

Re: Is it HOT in here?

Oh noes! You could always pick up a cheap air cooled heatsink in the mean time.
    C35 - [42MKR]D|PVT | C36 - [42MKR]B|SPC | C37 - [28JEF]D|CPT | C38 - [1FJR]COL | C39 - [1CMD]R|PVT | C40 - [GAFE]Ti|WO1 | C41 - [RDG]B|CPT | C42 - [TA] | C44 - [AMID]W|PVT | C44 - [USMC]Col

When's the last time you checked your Thermal Paste? Worth checking before you buy another cooler.

Campaign 37 (SSGT), Campaign 38 (Grunt), Campaign 40 (1LT)
    Campaign 41 (SGT), Campaign 42 (CPT), Campaign 43 (Grunt)
    Beta Campaign 44 (CPT), Campaign 45 (SGT), Campaign 46 (SSGT),
    Campaign 47 (CPL), Campaign 48 (SGT)

Now this is much better!

It was the circulating pump in my Corsair CPU cooler. Bought a new one, installed it, and I'm back in business! Woot!!