Thread: Im Back!

Registered User {GSC}5|2Lt.Spriggs's Avatar
    In my mind. Location is infinite and finite at the same time!

Red face Im Back!

Just got my laptop in the mail today, had to wait a bit to pick it up because of a propane leak nearby, but oh well! lol. Boot Camp was a breeze, it was funny seeing them try to mindf**k us, and I pretty much got away with anything, although I did get IT'd because of the other Section Leaders not doing their jobs! (My Section was always perfect! (Or I could BS my way out of it or fix it quickly enough! lol). I think one night I did over 500 4-count Jumping Jacks, in NWUs and Boots, then 100 pushups, 100 situps, and a whole lot of other stuff, lol. And Charleston is nice, really warm sometimes and cool the next! (Actually wore my gloves this morning! lol).

Anyways, back on target, Spriggsy is back! Gonna hop on TS tonight after I get the rest of my study hours done.
    IC17: [MB]4|Pfc.Caboose IC18: [TS]2|2Lt.Spriggs IC19: (SA)2|1Sgt.Spriggs IC20: (CF)6|SSgt.Spriggs IC21: (7SF)2|Sgt.Spriggs

IC22: (BRO)2|Sgt.Spriggs IC23: (RR)5|Cpl.Spriggs IC24: {DR}3|LT.Spriggs IC25: {TFB}1|SSgt.Spriggs IC26: {GSC}5|Pvt.Spriggs
    21CW33 (75RR)A|PVT.Spriggs BFTW: (OPP)Col.Spriggs WaW23: 66P|Pv Spriggs

Petty Officer Second Class,(RET) USNSCC Fireman, USN Cadet Staff Sergeant, (RET) Civil Air Patrol

Registered User [TFB]1|Spc.Mick.'s Avatar

Re: Im Back!

Welcome back.
    IP[4]Sgt.Mick.
    Anti Terrorist Commando

[BRO]1|Pvt.Mick.
    1st Infantry Unit

Spriggzy!! How's it hangin'? Welcome back!

Registered User {GSC}5|2Lt.Spriggs's Avatar
    In my mind. Location is infinite and finite at the same time!

Well, seeing as how the first thing I think to type is something that would get me banned/talked to, pretty well. Going a little crazy with schooling, but still good! 3 day Liberty next weekend for the Holiday, and get Petty Officer Third Class in about 2 months! (April 27). And thanks guys!
    IC17: [MB]4|Pfc.Caboose IC18: [TS]2|2Lt.Spriggs IC19: (SA)2|1Sgt.Spriggs IC20: (CF)6|SSgt.Spriggs IC21: (7SF)2|Sgt.Spriggs

IC22: (BRO)2|Sgt.Spriggs IC23: (RR)5|Cpl.Spriggs IC24: {DR}3|LT.Spriggs IC25: {TFB}1|SSgt.Spriggs IC26: {GSC}5|Pvt.Spriggs
    21CW33 (75RR)A|PVT.Spriggs BFTW: (OPP)Col.Spriggs WaW23: 66P|Pv Spriggs

Petty Officer Second Class,(RET) USNSCC Fireman, USN Cadet Staff Sergeant, (RET) Civil Air Patrol

welcome back caboose.