View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 05/23/2014: Friday

Should I blog? Bored out of my mind browsing this website and I find this feature. I could bore everyone who dares come across this page but even that would require work and I am pretty lazy.

Well, it's Memorial Day weekend so I am stoked about that. I got paid too, so that is good. I also just purchased my second GTX 770 just a few days ago so I still have a nice buzz about that. That is pretty much all of it I guess. Maybe I will make a second post, maybe not. Only time will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Step 3 - Read & Acknowledge Tournament Rules

Quote Originally Posted by [7CAD]COL.Fengard View Post
    Read the tournament rules HERE. Reply as sign that you read and understood the rules
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Step 2 - Divisional Rules

1. Have fun!
    2. Try to pub with your company as often as possible
    3. Tell your friends about 21CW and our division
    4. Respect your commanding officers: Follow their orders! If you think doing something else would be better suggest it, but don't just go around and do you're own thing
    5. No negativity on battledays! Not on CC or in channel

Please leave a comment or a salute so that we know you read and understand the divisional
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Step 1 - Divisional Sign-In

All recruits, including new recruits and returning vets, must post in this thread and wait for assignment to a company. We will try to honor your preference, but numbers must be spread across the entire division.

Once assigned, your post will be updated and you and your company commander will receive a PM regarding your assignment.

In order to be properly assigned to your company, you must:

1) Sign-in below with the requested information.

2) Check
    Categories
    Uncategorized